THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 20, 2010

hang out day 19/11/10

i waked up on 7 am...i'm mad...:P
in noon...me and my friend go to the ts cinema buy movie ticket...fortunately it still available...hoho...harry potter finale part 1..not bad hun!!
after that,we go to the monorail pride and enjoy our capturing time..XD

ice yin and two yin..;)


two yin's sister


me ;P


double yin :)


at night...i go to watch movie again..geng!!with my tuition teacher and tuition classmate...at first,we go to midvalley buy the fucking unstoppable movie ticket...but all seat is FULL!!u gonna be kidding me!damn~
we pass through the cosmic bowling..captured some pics~


like the club...><



eventually we went to the worst cinema....ampang mbo...XD
unstoppable...suck movie...:(
teacher driving...i'm self loving again..``

so ugly loh!!!!lol!!!

after it,sure is eating lo...:P both of us was pretty hungry...

cutest!


kook and yoey :)


1:30 am reached my sweet sweet home,the end♥

0 comments: